Making a bottle of cognac for a man with his own hands for his birthday and on February 23
The art of decorating gifts is actively developing, thanks to individual enthusiasts with high aesthetic demands and excellent taste. Often they share on the Internet their masterpieces in photos and master classes in video..
At first glance, it seems that such a design can only be done by an experienced needlewoman. In fact, there is nothing complicated here.
There are many interesting ideas on how to decorate a bottle of cognac with your own hands for a man’s birthday or February 23rd. It is not necessary to completely copy one or another sample step by step if you want to do something similar. Turn on your imagination and work in the technique that seems the most interesting and accessible.
How to choose a topic and type of technique
What to give to a dear person or an accomplished man who does not need anything? The author’s decor of a bottle of cognac as a gift for a man is often the only way to surprise a wealthy person who has everything with his inimitable gift.
Good cognac will be an excellent birthday present or by February 23rd, if the bottle is beautifully packaged
People, whose imagination is limitless, do not need to be prompted with good ideas – there are much more of them than the possibilities for their implementation. For most lovers of tinkering something, ready-made examples are needed for inspiration, with a detailed description and a photo of how to perform it step by step. Experienced craftsmen do everything in their own way, just taking a quick glance at the finished result, as in the photo of the design of a bottle of cognac with a candy bouquet.
Bouquet with alcohol for a man
To some, multilayer “packaging” with many elements will seem too complicated. Then you can simply glue the bottom of a round cognac bottle, planted on a foam plastic circle, layer by layer, wrapping it with sweets or copied banknotes.
Pouch for a bottle with glasses
The design theme may vary, depending on the hobby of its future owner. Fans of sea travel, fishing and aquariums will certainly appreciate the decoupage with fish, shells, starfish on the theme of a sea pirate. After the birthday celebration, such glass containers can claim a worthy position in the interior decor..
This bottle is pasted over with everything that was at hand
A popular topic is the personification of wealth in any form. It can be a mossy bottle from the bottom of the sea, filled with souvenir coins, on which lightning suddenly burst. It is better to present a bottle of cognac, personifying wealth, complete with other attributes on the same theme, including figurines and chests, bills and coins.
To simulate a pirate bottle full of money, you will need napkins, zipper, coins, glue and paint
When starting to design a bottle of cognac for a man, please be patient, with materials and tools at hand..
|1.||Knife and scissors with sharp ends||For cutting materials.|
|2.||Ruler, pencil and square||To mark up templates.|
|3.||Satin ribbon in the desired color||Decorate the neck.|
|4.||Dark bias binding||For wrapping a cognac bottle in the color of a jacket.|
|5.||Polyethylene and thin thick cardboard, threads||Form the base of the tunic, polyethylene will protect the cognac from glue.|
|6.||Thematic fittings and decorative elements||Select by similarity with insignia by type of service.|
|7.||Glue, needle and thread||For fixing.|
|eight.||The foundation||A bottle of good cognac or other strong drink.|
This is a general list. In the schemes of work considered below, you may need decoupage napkins and polystyrene, pieces of thin leather and cloth, spray paint, a zipper, coins, etc..
The sleeves of unwanted shirts or sweaters can also turn into gift wraps.
A little time – and an exclusive gift will be ready for the birthday of a loved one, which will be able to amaze the most demanding company.
Registration of a bottle of cognac in a tunic
Many people will find the design of a bottle with an elite drink interesting on a military theme, no matter if it contains cognac, rum or whiskey. The main thing is the shape of glass containers, which can be easily shaped into a man’s torso. This requires a flattened bottle with “shoulders” and a low neck, of which there are quite a few on supermarket shelves..
A flattened bottle is better for decor.
Decorating such bottles seems to be the most interesting for beginners, since it is easier to imagine the end result – a uniform and a cap, as in the photo.
An example of the design of a bottle of cognac in the form of a tunic
With the help of such a gift, it is easy to imitate any dress uniform:
- Ministry of Emergency Situations;
- police officer;
- departmental security officer, etc..
The idea is simple – wrap the bottle with ribbons, but you need to do it beautifully.
If you carefully consider the proposed sample, it is obvious that many fragments are easy to vary, making the basic elements with your own hands:
- shirt collar;
- shoulder straps;
- marks of Excellence.
Important! Recall that the accuracy of work and the integrity of gift wrapping depends on many factors, including experience in needlework, good tools and means for fixing.
Before decorating a bottle of cognac with your own hands, prepare
materials and tools:
- thin and thick cardboard;
- satin ribbon of the required color;
- oblique binding (for wrapping);
- paint brushes and foam sponges;
- thematic accessories (buttons, stars for shoulder straps);
- twisted silk thread (for fixing internal elements);
- sharp knife and scissors with sharp ends;
- pencil and square for marking;
- a bottle of good cognac (another strong drink).
The main material is a satin ribbon
We carry out step by step.
- Wrap a bottle of cognac in a bag, fix it with a thread and pack it loosely in a cardboard base and make a coat hanger. Seal open fragments with cardboard pieces to size. For the convenience of fixing the rounded parts of the edge, it is better to arrange with teeth..
Trying on a white ribbon on the collar
- We work with ribbons – the white collar imitates silk satin. The second section goes like a chest piece under a tunic. Form a tie from a black tape of a smaller width and carefully fasten it under the collar.
It is convenient to use a hot glue gun to secure the tapes
- We form a black tunic, starting with wrapping with an oblique inlay in the neck area, carefully glue it. After the top is formed, it is better to remove the bag from the bottom. We form a jacket with a ribbon to the very bottom.
It is important to wrap the bottle tightly
- We form shoulder straps and select accessories for insignia of the type of troops, we carry out a badge, a brocade ribbon medal.
Shoulder straps can be made from suitable pieces of tape
- We decorate the lapels of the jacket and the fastener, under which it is easy to hide the seams and trims of the tape. Fixing the medal, badge and buttons.
We choose the number of buttons at our discretion
- We turn to the design of the cap made of tape and cardboard. It is more convenient to fix the visor after cutting the segment for fixation with teeth. It can be made directly from black cardboard or pasted over with tape. Next, from 2 circles of the required diameter, we form a cap, as in the photo.
For a cap, scraps of thick fabric are suitable
- After wrapping with a ribbon, decorate with insignia. You can give!
This is how the bottle turned out
Advice. To prevent the edge of the tape from crumbling, it is better to make a hot cut with heated scissors (use work gloves) or a soldering iron. You can walk along the edge with a brush with transparent silicone glue.
Gift bouquet with cognac and sweets
Not so long ago, bouquets of sweets and banknotes (or their imitation, printed on a copier) became fashionable, and so many interesting ideas have already appeared. Consider the most difficult manufacturing option – with paper flowers and money symbols, as a hint of a wish for success and prosperity. This is just one of the options for how to beautifully decorate a bottle of cognac with your own hands for a man for his birthday.
The decor and filling of the composition can be different, it all depends on your imagination
You can decorate the list of elements arbitrarily, but for the proposed composition you will need:
- a bottle of cognac of your favorite brand;
- crepe or crinkled paper of different shades;
- glue gun;
- stationery knife;
- Double-sided tape;
- floristic ribbons 30 mm and 50 mm;
- souvenir money;
- euro and dollar templates;
- candies in golden and colored wrappers;
- foil-wrapped chocolate coins;
- bamboo sticks or toothpicks;
- glue gun or “liquid nails”;
- pencil, ruler (square) and scissors;
- twisted silk thread for fixing;
- A4 cardboard;
- decorative twine.
For flower petals, multi-colored crinkled paper is best.
The volume of packaging and the amount of materials for decoration varies according to the design of the volume of a bottle of cognac for a man.
Execution step by step.
- Cut out the styrofoam circles in steps and wrap them in crumpled paper to form the base for the souvenir packaging. Styrofoam ends and bottle opening are beautifully designed as a wavy ruff.
We determine the height of the stand in the course of work: we insert the bottle into the cut hole and see that it is stable. Add more circles if needed
- We lay out the candies not very tightly so that they can be wrapped in paper flowers and placed on the finished base..
- Cut the petals from crumpled paper of different shades, thick dark green wrapping paper or fabric will go on the petioles.
First, we cut rectangles about 40×70 mm, then with scissors we shape the petals
- We form candy flowers in petals, at least 15-17, as shown in the photo.
The more petals are fixed, the more magnificent the roses will look
- We turn to the manufacture of banknotes based on cardboard, they should be mounted on bamboo sticks or toothpicks.
For money symbols you need thick cardboard and souvenir money
- We form a ready-made bouquet of candy flowers, chocolate coins, souvenir money and photocopies of banknotes. We wrap the lower platform with a beautiful ribbon and tie it with a bow, you can insert a postcard with the best wishes and an envelope with real bills. Souvenir bouquet ready for donation!
The composition is ready, you can congratulate the man on the holiday!
A handmade gift is always better than a “duty” souvenir. It doesn’t matter whether this is the design of a bottle of cognac for a man with ribbons, chocolates or paper, the main thing is an interesting idea. We offer you to choose something most suitable for your dearest person in our photo gallery.
Video: decorating a bottle of cognac using decoupage technique
Photo gallery: examples of colorful bottle design