Modern interiors of one-room apartments
Choosing an apartment’s interior is an important decision. It is required to study a lot of materials in order to find the right option. Consider the specifics of the premises. You need to hide the flaws, and focus on the merits. This will allow you to achieve a high-quality and beautiful result..
The interior of the apartment should satisfy all family members
Apartment design: the best interior ideas
It is recommended to consider various design ideas to choose the right one. There are many options that differ in originality, severity, pomp. First, decide on the main direction of the type of space.
It is important to think about what zones are needed and what area they should be
Competent zoning will ensure the ergonomics and functionality of the interior
Design of a one-room apartment
It is difficult to think over the interior in such conditions. It is necessary to place all the necessary zones in one space. The most popular and suitable solutions for the interior of an apartment with a small area are shown in the table:
|Minimalism||Using only multifunctional furniture allows you to practically fill the space. All items should serve multiple roles, saving space.|
|Lightness and airiness||Mirror surfaces and zoning allow you to increase the visual space. Light fabrics, strong glass serve as a partition. The division into segments is realized with the help of finishing materials. Do not use blackout curtains, the window should let in light as much as possible.|
|Accents||It’s important to add variety to the palette. Implement some color accents. If the walls and ceiling are made in a light tone, choose a dark floor. But don’t overuse the latest palette. Dark will visually reduce the room.|
|Redevelopment||If the walls are not load-bearing, it is better to remove them. This will add space and space..|
|Maximum utilization of the pantry||Turn it into a walk-in closet or closet.|
|High ceiling||If the apartment has this feature, it is recommended to purchase a loft bed. It combines a sleeping area and a storage area.|
|Decor||Reduce the use of figurines and other items to a minimum. Thin air curtains are suitable for windows..|
An interesting solution would be to separate the sleeping area using vertical wooden slats.
Apartment design in Khrushchev
It is recommended to start in the hallway. The number of furniture items must be reduced to a minimum. If there is a pantry, a wardrobe is organized there. Use a large mirror to visually expand the space. Supplement with a small shoe rack with a seat and a wardrobe in the absence of a pantry.
For the kitchen, built-in appliances are preferable, allowing you to save meters. The dining area is installed next to the window. Choose a table with a wall mount. It folds down conveniently to free up space. If the sill is wide, it is made an attachment to the work area. It is important to use every centimeter useful..
In a small kitchen, it is reasonable to use small household appliances.
Several zones need to be organized in the living room. A light, small partition should be used to delimit. For the interior of the apartment, it is recommended to add a few bright accents. This will avoid the boring and dullness of the space..
How to equip an apartment for a family with a child
If you plan to place adults and children in the same room, it is important to think over the design carefully so that all family members will comfortably fit. There are two segments, one of which is assigned to the child. It can be arranged in a corner, away from aisle and window, to avoid drafts. Complement with transformer furniture and good lighting.
Children’s area for a preschool girl
The children’s area can be organized as follows:
- Connection of a room and a balcony, a pantry. The room is divided into several parts using a stationary wall.
- Connection to the kitchen. It is planned to transfer the dining area to the balcony.
- Creation of a studio with the introduction of movable screens for dividing the area.
You should also take into account the age of the child..
- Small. To increase the space, the bed can be installed on a high podium. The parents’ sleeping place is removed into the resulting niche. Racks are used for zoning.
- Teenager. A partition should be introduced. Suitable for both stationary and in the form of a screen with the ability to move. You can choose a bed installed on the upper tier, and the lower one is set aside for the workplace. This saves space significantly.
- Two children. A bunk bed with several sleeping places will do. Additionally, you will need to organize a separate working segment.
Sometimes a simple curtain is enough to separate the sleeping area, it all depends on the lifestyle of the owners
How to design the entire apartment
Think over the design carefully. It is important that the selected styles for each room are united by a single piece. It can be a uniform coating or decorative elements. Then the housing will have a complete and complete look. First you need to think over all the nuances in each room, only then start to implement your ideas.
Common space for recreation area, workplace and sleeping area
Sliding partition instead of walls to separate the bedroom
Living room combined with a loggia
A popular option for a competent expansion of the area. If you keep the upper window sill, it will become a partition for the visual separation of the segments. It can be used like this:
- Installing a TV or other equipment.
- Bar counter construction.
- Make a stand and place decorative fresh flowers.
If the window sill is removed, then the resulting passage is decorated with an arch. The choice of styles for the extended space is quite wide. Implement hi-tech or modern to save space.
The wall under the windowsill can not be broken to avoid problems with the transfer of the heating battery
Preferably spot lighting. Multiple levels can be made for different zones. There is also an option to install spotlights that direct the light from below. If the loggia will be used as a working area or a place for reading, it is worth considering the location of electrical points.
On the attached loggia, you can organize a comfortable place to relax
The balcony is decorated in the same style as the connected room. It has a small area, therefore it is not permissible to place many objects. A minimum of details will keep lightness and space.
Bathroom and toilet
When the bathroom has a large area, you can embody any style you like. The situation is more difficult when the dimensions are small or the bathroom is divided. It takes a lot of effort to combine practicality, functionality and beauty.
Toilet and bathroom design in the same Provence style
Finishing materials must meet the difficult conditions of the room. Not everyone can withstand high humidity and regular temperature changes. Tile remains one of the most demanded materials. Good, high-quality lighting should be organized, complement everything with a large mirror.
Design of small apartments
The limited area increases the complexity of the design. New tasks are added, including compactness and practicality. Therefore, it is recommended to first think over the details, make a project on paper. This will allow you to take into account the shortcomings and place everything correctly..
The plan of a one-room apartment with an area of 33 sq. meters
Entrance hall with a spacious wardrobe for outerwear
Study behind a light partition
Comfortable sitting area with corner sofa
Combined bathroom interior
Modern apartment interior design
A modern interior assumes a combination of functionality, beauty and practicality..
- Contemporary. Differs in versatility and is often implemented in small spaces. Division into zones is carried out by partitions. High functionality and the ability to interchange interior items with each other.
Contemporary style apartment – a great option for middle-income people
- Loft. It is based on abandoned, unfinished buildings. Assumes some rough finish. Spaciousness is organized, partitions are not used. Communications and wires do not hide, the floor can be made of ordinary boards. A lot of modern and original appliances and furniture are added.
Loft-style apartment decoration involves the use of roughly finished surfaces and open structures
Studio apartment design for young and creative
More often they choose a loft-style design. It combines modernity, originality, and practicality. Suitable for creative people. In addition, you can choose high-tech or modern. These options look appropriate in the studio for young people. The emphasis is on modernity and manufacturability. Styles allow you to make use of the entire area while leaving plenty of space..
Bright and unusual loft-style living room for a young couple
Working table for two people at the end of the living room
Kitchen in the style of a compromise between loft and eclecticism
Key details in the design of different rooms
When developing the overall design of an apartment, the characteristics of each room are taken into account:
- Living room. A cozy atmosphere prevails. The area where the sofa is located becomes the center. The lighting is good. Special attention is paid to window decoration.
- Bedroom. The atmosphere should be aimed at maximum recuperation and proper rest. Should be reflected in the palette, details, textiles. Eliminate bright and flashy tones.
- Kitchen. The convenience of arranging the work area is important. There should be no obstacles to movement. If there is not enough space, it is recommended to use built-in appliances and the cabinets are placed along the height of the walls..
- Hallway. Avoid too much detail. Keep your style clean.
- Bath. Particular attention to finishing materials. All elements must withstand changes in temperature and humidity.
For a small hallway, minimalism will be the best design style.
To design a compact bathroom, it is better to use light colors that visually increase the space.
A well-thought-out design will allow you to take into account the features of the room. Then it will be possible to avoid mistakes even before putting ideas into practice..
Video: studio apartment in a modern style
Photos of modern interiors