Kitchen interior design in the country: ideas and advice
The design of the kitchen in the country has rich potential. It is distinguished by the presence of a large amount of wood and light. Beautiful landscapes open from the windows. However, there are some features of the arrangement. Be sure to consider them in order to achieve a functional and attractive interior..
The design of the kitchen in the country should be as ergonomic as possible..
The kitchen in the country house is one of the main premises. Therefore, the choice of design should be approached carefully and seriously. One of the key tips to follow is learning from others..
Kitchen interior in the country.
The room must be equipped in a modern, practical, but also as convenient as possible for you. You should be comfortable moving around the kitchen, being there. Browse the work of the designers. This will help determine what exactly you like and what you can refuse. After choosing from thousands of ideas that are suitable for you, check out the reviews left by people who have already gone through the interior design of the kitchen in the country..
Kitchen interior in the country. We organize the space.
Be sure to add your own ideas to the interior to give it personality. Be sure to highlight several zones, combining a place for eating and a cooking area on the same territory..
The fewer free-standing elements in the kitchen, the more compact and functional it is..
Stove or stove?
At the beginning of the development of the future interior, it is worth deciding how often you plan to cook in this kitchen. Or it will more serve as a dining room. Your choice will affect the correct installation of the hob. Some decide to place not a modern model, but a stove.
Russian traditions in the interior are always relevant.
It is worth identifying all the advantages and disadvantages of both options. They are reflected in the table.
|Stove||The room will look more colorful, more original.||It is necessary to have the skills to excavate the stove, and there should always be firewood available.|
|The food will be more homey.||It will take longer to prepare meals.|
|Electric stove||Less time to prepare food.||Can’t make barbecue.|
|A modern option that does not require certain skills, extra costs.||May not fit into the chosen design. For example, in country style.|
If you have settled on a stove, it is recommended to choose a model equipped with two or three burners. This is quite enough for a country kitchen.
Kitchen interior in the country. Practicality above all.
When you have decided on this issue, it is worth touching on the one that concerns the refrigerator. Choose a product that is compact, not bulky. When growing fruits, berries, take care of the place of their storage. Get a refrigerator equipped with a freezer.
In any interior, first of all, you should feel comfortable..
Features of the layout of the country kitchen
The key problem that can arise when designing a country kitchen is the lack of enough space. Such houses are known for their very compact dimensions. Therefore, the kitchen area is rarely spacious. But this does not mean that you will not be able to embody a chic interior..
Kitchen interior in the country. Simple and tasteful.
It is important to follow some guidelines.
- The set for the kitchen should be installed along the wall or in the shape of the letter G. Do not choose island or U-shaped models.
- Make the most of the height in the room. Cabinets can be placed above the headset. This will help create additional storage areas. It is much more convenient and practical to use the space in height, especially when meters are limited..
In the interior of a small kitchen, it is best to use light-colored furniture..
- Avoid freestanding items. This will save space. Ditch the classic desk model. Replace it with a dedicated countertop. It attaches to the wall and folds back at the right time. When the table is not in use, the table top is removed to free up space.
- A country kitchen is not a place for a large refrigerator. Compact built-in products or bar-type models are better suited.
- The hob will only take up precious meters. Limit yourself to an electric model with only 2 cooking zones.
The interior of a country kitchen can be cozy at home.
If the house is equipped with a basement, you do not need to install a refrigerator.
You can expand the space by connecting the kitchen with an adjoining room. Then the dimensions will become larger, but in addition, the working area is equipped with a hood and is used regularly when preparing dishes. An enlarged room needs more frequent and thorough cleaning.
The main task of modern cuisine is precisely to minimize the time spent on cooking..
Features of a wooden kitchen
A kitchen made of wood has a number of features.
- The house needs strict and careful adherence to fire safety rules.
This should be taken into account when arranging furniture, technical items, equipping a ventilation system.
- Decide in advance where the communications will be located. It is important to provide free access to them if the need for repair or replacement arises. If there are gas or electricity lines nearby, install a generator with a capacity to provide lighting and good equipment operation..
You can hide the system using frames.
- If the house was recently built, expect it to sink..
It is important to take this into account when organizing the design..
- The kitchen in such houses does not differ in a huge area. Therefore, it is worth abandoning the elements placed separately, which are not part of the same structure..
Then it will turn out to achieve freedom and space..
- Wood is a very difficult material to maintain. It easily absorbs fragrances and moisture. Insects love the tree. Therefore, use special products to reduce the number of problems with wood, preserving the material for a long time..
What styles are suitable for the kitchen in the country in a wooden house?
Wood becomes the ideal option for emphasizing naturalness. The following styles are preferred.
- Provence. Allows you to achieve airiness and lightness. It features a large amount of floral print and the presence of original details. For the walls, a pastel palette and wallpaper depicting flowers are suitable. For windows, choose curtains decorated with ruffles. Add some pretty pillows to add tenderness..
Use open shelves to accommodate beautiful decor.
- Country. Popular in timber houses. Light colors are suitable for walls. It is important to reflect rural motives in the design. Geometric elements are only of the correct shape, and furniture will fit from a roughly processed array. Only natural materials are used.
Country style is very appropriate in the interior of a country house..
- Scandinavian. It features spaciousness, light palette and open wood accentuation. Ditch the standard chairs and replace them with benches. If you place a table, choose compact models.
It is important to implement the interior as simply and as discreetly as possible..
- Russian. It consists in reflecting the appearance of an old hut. There must be a stove in the kitchen equipped with a chimney. The walls should not be painted, make them textured. This will add warmth and comfort to the room. Leave the floor wooden. So that it is not cold to step on it in winter, place the rug.
Place chairs with homemade covers next to the table..
The best solutions for choosing the right interior design in your country kitchen
To get a complete and organic picture when decorating a kitchen, there are important tips to consider. This will help you avoid common mistakes..
- In a small room, it is worth using the maximum vertical space by placing wall cabinets.
By raising the cabinets along the height of the wall (if the fastening allows), you will save not only on space, but also on the time for cleaning dust.
- Household appliances are only the most necessary, preferably compact in size. Use a small hob instead of a bulky stove. Remove the standard refrigerator by installing the built-in model in its place.
So you can save on the depth of the kitchen set..
- With a limited, small area, corner sinks take up extra space. Replace it with a rectangular, elongated model. In the free space under the sink, arrange special shelves for storing things.
Its advantage is not only in saving the depth of the surface, but also in the fact that the plates placed in the sink cannot block the water drain..
- The table top with the ability to recline, slide out allows you to save the necessary meters without reducing convenience when eating.
This technique will save not only on the kitchen space, but also on the dining room space..
- The best placement of items would be a straight model or in the form of the letter G.
This rule, by the way, allows you to fiddle around in the kitchen less..
If you think about everything in advance, you can realize everything you have conceived, even in a limited space. Make a preliminary design project right away. This will help in practice to disassemble the selected ideas, take into account possible problems and nuances..
50 original kitchen design ideas in the country: