Life hacks for home and interior
Life hacks are essential to improve and simplify life. There are many similar tips. Some of them can be applied to the interior or home. This will add a bit of originality and comfort. You need to figure out what useful things you can adopt and implement in your own life..
Original decoration of open wire
Useful life hacks for home
The recommendations described below will become real helpers in everyday life. Ordinary things can be used in a very original and convenient way. Among the life hacks for the home, the following can be noted:
- If you attach a small magnet to a hammer, then the nails will always be near.
Hammer handle magnet
- Taking a few ordinary bottles and filling them with water, it will turn out to organize an excellent watering system for indoor plants..
The neck should be wrapped with a cloth so that the water does not flow out too quickly.
- If you need to paint something to facilitate the process, a lid from a regular plastic cup is put on the brush. This helps to protect hands from paint splashes..
Your fingers will stay clean now
- Meat tongs can make it much easier to juice citrus fruits.
Meat tongs help out when there is no citrus juicer nearby
- Aluminum can keys can be used to store items. With the upper hole, the product is fixed on one hanger, the second hangers are threaded into the lower part. This will expand your storage options even in a small closet..
Storage system made of keys from aluminum cans
- For convenient and efficient storage of jeans, shower hooks are suitable. They save space by freeing up more space, fit things neatly.
- If you have an old tennis racket at home that is no longer in use, you can build an original organizer out of it for storing small jewelry..
Tennis racket organizer
- There are special foam logs for the pool. If you attach them to the walls of the garage, this will avoid accidental, unpleasant damage to the car..
- For many, it becomes a real problem to untangle wires, garlands. If you store them on hangers, you can avoid tangling, which will allow you not to waste a lot of time trying to restore the usual look of the products..
The garland can be wrapped around a piece of cardboard
- If there is nowhere to store plastic bags, it is recommended to place them in cardboard boxes from handkerchiefs.
Convenient way to store packages
- Many pets leave their fur everywhere. It is quite difficult to get rid of it on carpet or carpet. You have to spend a lot of time for an effective result. The window scraper is great for handling wool.
Rubber scraper perfectly picks up wool from the surface of the carpet
- If the carpet constantly slips on the floor, use a latex sealant.
Several strips of quick-drying construction latex, and the carpet will no longer slip
Life hacks help to cope not only with everyday problems. They are also aimed at home improvement. If it is not possible to purchase expensive pieces of furniture, you should use useful tips that will add originality to your home. dizainexpert.ru.
- You can replace the standard baby bed with an old table. It is turned upside down and supplemented with a suitable mattress. The sleeping place will turn out to be quite original. The legs do not have to be removed. It is worth attaching a canopy to them. Make a great and unique bed.
- If you have old baby bottles, you don’t have to throw them away. You can paint them in pleasant colors and make vases out of them. Also suitable for storing small items.
- Perfume bottles that have already run out can be turned into a small vase for artificial flowers. Perfectly complements the bathroom interior.
- If there is no special holder for toothbrushes, you should turn to regular clothespins. They will allow you to store hygiene items in an original and efficient way..
- An old playpen can be easily converted into a comfortable table. You will need to supplement it with a suitable countertop. It is screwed to the arena and you can use the table.
Almost any old bottle can be turned into decorative vases.
Toothbrush pendants made of plastic caps
These methods will definitely help to make life easier, save money and add uniqueness to your home..
Life hacks for home: wardrobe
Sometimes there are more things than can fit in the closet. Because of this, their appearance suffers. It’s just inconvenient. There are some helpful tips to improve storage and wearability. Life hacks for wardrobe are reflected in the table.
|Using a cocktail straw||This solution will help to avoid chain entanglement. This is especially true when jewelry is taken on a trip. One straw is suitable for several chains at once.|
|Application golf||They are suitable to prevent jeans from folding into an accordion. It is important to note that this method is recommended only if you do not plan to take off your shoes. Otherwise, such a decision will become noticeable to everyone..|
|Transformation of things||You will need a little sister’s jacket. His sleeves will be short for you. They should be adjusted a little. The folds of the product are decorated with braid and fabric, the width of which coincides with the folded parts. It will turn out to be a very original and interesting option..|
To prevent the chain from getting tangled, pass it through a tube.
Skinny jeans can also be tucked into boots
Idea for storing handbags
Use clear nail polish to secure the cogs
Sometimes it becomes necessary to secure a screw. This is often required for sunglasses. You will need a regular clear varnish. It lubricates the desired screw. When the nail polish dries up, you can use glasses.
The cogs won’t get lost anymore
Clear nail polish to solve the tear-off button problem
Clear varnish helps in situations not only with screws. It happens that the thread that holds the button begins to weaken. This can lead to the loss of a button at the most inopportune moment. Therefore, if there are no threads and needles nearby, you should use varnish. It is applied to a weakened thread and wait for drying..
Colorless varnish will hold the threads together
If the door is constantly opening or closing on its own, we recommend using the simple rubber band method. You can use any. It is put on the handle on both sides of the door, turning it over so that it forms a criss-cross in the latch area.
The elastic will hold the latch
The massive mirrors, framed in frames, are notable for their considerable weight. It is recommended to use wood slats equipped with a lock connection when fixing them..
Simple and secure attachment system for heavy objects
During repair work or when installing plumbing, ceramic tiles can be damaged. It is too time-consuming and expensive to completely change the entire design. It is much easier to remove the damaged item. To do this, tape is glued to the adjacent tile. Carefully and slowly the desired element is drilled out and removed. This will get rid of the defect and not damage the rest of the products..
And also tape or masking tape is glued before drilling the tiles so that the drill slides less and the hole comes out with even edges.
If there are flower pots left that you do not plan to use, you can find other uses for them. They make great plate lids. Convenient and practical.
Fun toys from flower pots
Fairy house for interior decoration
Life hacks are essential to make life a little easier and more convenient. The improvised means that were planned to be thrown out turn into useful helpers.
Video: 100 life hacks for your home
Photo: 50 more useful ideas