Modern beer bar design
The bar is a place for thought and privacy. Here, a person can relax after a grueling day, take his soul away, or just relax in a friendly atmosphere with a glass of good beer. The owners of such places perfectly understand this, so they try to make the atmosphere, the interior of the beer bar, match the mood of the guests. They use the services of professional designers to help them decorate the space accordingly. Today we will consider what methods, stylish techniques are used to bring the design of a modern beer bar to perfection..
The main task when creating a bar interior is to attract and retain the attention of potential visitors.
Design should not be distracting, but memorable
The beer bar should undoubtedly be different from the usual establishments (like a wine-glass), but not too much. On the other hand, you cannot overdo it, because this is not a disco, and people come here to relax. He needs to have his own charm, which will help to create a whole range of activities: starting with cladding, finishing the facade, ending with faceted cups in the bar – here every little thing is significant.
Beer interior should be cozy and conducive to a long time.
It is important to find your “chip” about which visitors will want to tell their friends
Interior in light colors
Choosing a pub style and design
At the stage of developing a design concept for a beer restaurant, adhere to the idea that the general interior should not disarm the visitor with its pomp, but, on the contrary, try to make him feel at home and cozy. Each such establishment is distinguished by its individual flavor, which sometimes cannot be explained except by the skillful idea of the developers who have invested in the design of the beer bar..
Many clients like live music
How best to arrange?
It is clear that bars are visited by the most diverse target audience. So it’s important to consider this point..
For example, it is preferable to use HI-TEK elements or something urbanistic as a design for a youth pub – this is ideally combined with the lively playfulness of the younger generation..
Modern materials are welcomed in the decoration
Active and successful people like places with high-tech interiors
For the older / wealthier public, it is more appropriate to decorate the interior of the beer bar in classic colors: use smooth shapes, leather, wood. In other words, discreet, but not devoid of a sense of taste, objects.
Classic beer bar interior
Modern design style
Japanese-style bar interior
In general, any solution is acceptable as long as it does not contradict the main goal of the institution for which it was conceived: to relax, entertain guests in a comfortable friendly atmosphere; help to forget about worldly vanity, to feel relaxed.
Brutal loft-style interior will give the bar a special originality
Components of a successful beer bar design
There is a win-win beaten track method at work here. That is, you don’t have to create a completely new style from scratch. The original design of the beer bar is easy to fold, borrowing from tried and tested methods. If you want, combine several styles in one, diluting them with something else. A good design can be created by combining Czech, English bars and pubs – so visitors will feel disconnected from the hustle and bustle.
Most of the clients prefer bars with a history, even if symbolic, but unique and competently reflected in the design of the establishment.
VIP cabin with a fireplace for visitors who love special comfort
Unique interior combined with convenience
Good design differs from bad in that it has completeness, thoughtfulness. Every little thing is in its place, and this creates harmony. The design of a beer bar consists of:
- well-arranged materials: wood, stone;
- correct lighting – a little dim, which helps relaxation;
- combinations / predominance of dark undertones, dull colors in the interior;
- fundamentality, massiveness of furniture, surroundings in general;
- musical accompaniment – it’s great if they are live performers;
- wall-mounted TVs with unlimited access to sports channels.
Wood, metal, stone and brick are the main materials for decorating a traditional brasserie
A competent play of light and shadow will help to emphasize the necessary details or hide the flaws of the repair
Let’s add a few recommendations on our own that will help you when setting up a pub:
- Stand out – a boring concept can be diluted by combining the interior with a theme (for example) the attributes of football, hunting, fishing – in other words, what men are most often interested in. Add an individual twist in this way.
- Among the dark tones, “islands” of light color must certainly be present: dark greens are diluted with white, beige, peach. They paint ceilings or walls, upholstery furniture. The same paragraph assumes to include interesting, contrasting textures: stone / lacquered surface, cork wall / mirror panels.
- Let the individuality of style be reflected in your menu, bar chart: serve snacks corresponding to the theme of the beer. It would also be nice to come up with a main dish..
- It is also important to use original “tricks” when decorating the outer appearance of a beer bar. Attach an outdoor advertising element (sign, banner) in a similar style to the cornice above the entrance. If funds allow, come up with a mascot, and put his figurine in front of the entrance. Visitors will definitely not pass by this..
Ceramic balls on the ceiling of this hall symbolize foam
The brewery is separated by a glass partition so that visitors can watch the process of creating their favorite drink live
Convenience of visitors and staff
Since the design is carried out strictly in accordance with standards, dimensions / measurements, the end result simply must be as close as possible to the idea. Imagine yourself in the place of a visitor: think about what exactly would attract you in this institution. Try not to forget about your employees as well: the bartender should be comfortable at his counter, all the necessary items and equipment should be at hand. The rest of the staff also needs separate “care”: the layout of the premises should not somehow hinder or hinder their movement.
The atmosphere should be conducive to friendly gatherings.
Bar furniture should be simple but comfortable
The soft zone would also be appropriate.
Bar design project: room zoning
The design phase is an important undertaking. This is largely due to the fact that each element must be taken into account. Think about the equipment, its dimensions, appearance – it should be thematically appropriate for the room.
Irish pub style bar design – wood trim on the bottom of the walls, old framed photos, distinctive color palette
Zoning requires a competent approach:
- Use partitions to create separate privacy areas.
- Play with light – different lighting fixtures will do – alternate between them. Dimmed lights help create a more relaxing atmosphere.
- If you adhere to a strictly directed theme: for example, marine – divide the beer bar into separate parts of the ship (mast, deck, cabin).
Wooden partition with stained-glass windows
Menu and bar list
Alcohol is the hallmark of every beer bar. He is a key link, so you need to think over your bar card thoroughly. In addition to good, different beers, there must be other alcohol. The menu should be replete with snacks (such as snacks, crackers, dried fish) so that the client has plenty to choose from. You can make a couple of “more substantial” dishes, like a kebab.
A good assortment of snacks at reasonable prices will help attract customers
It would be nice to come up with a few signature snacks, a kind of business cards of the institution.
One of the modern “tricks” is a personal beer stand with a touch screen that keeps track of what was drunk
Video: craft beer bar
Photo: 50 beer bar design ideas