Dominate the inbox with your free 46-point email marketing checklist
Having an effective email marketing program has never been more crucial. If you’re feeling stuck and don’t know how to improve, our comprehensive email marketing audit checklist can help.
Download the free email marketing audit checklist here.
Today, there are more than 4.3 billion email users across the globe, making email a powerful tool to reach nearly any audience. At the same time, you need to know how to reach your targets with the right approach.
“This checklist isn’t just a guide; it’s your roadmap to achieving successful email marketing campaigns,” said Emily Keye, senior director of email marketing at Ignite Visibility. “Email possesses a capability that sets it apart from other digital channels. Through email, you can construct captivating, valuable and personalized communications – at scale. Email tools are data-driven with measurable results. Put our checklist to the test and monitor positive KPI performance.”
What does the email marketing audit checklist cover?
The email marketing audit checklist covers several key components that you’ll want to master like:
- Enhanced performance — Create compelling subject lines and headers that boost your open rates.
- Copywriting and CTAs — Craft copy that persuades recipients and maximizes your click-through rate with appealing calls to action.
- Design and layout — Develop designs and layouts that engage recipients and keep them moving down to your CTAs.
- Personalization and segmentation perfection — Speak to your target audience with relevant content that is valuable to them.
- Deliverability and sender reputation — Keep your emails out of spam folders with the right approach to email delivery.
Specifically, our email marketing audit checklist goes over many of the components that make up high-quality emails, such as:
- Subject lines
- Preheader text
- Mobile-first approaches
- Layout and white space
- Email authentication
- Domain reputation
- HTML code failures
- Send times and frequency
- Types of audience segmentation
Having an email checklist that goes into each of these items will enable you to create some of the best email campaigns that truly connect with audiences. You can also use the checklist before starting each campaign, serving as thorough guidelines that facilitate success from the beginning.
Check out our email audit checklist
Having a checklist is always a good idea when building any type of marketing campaign. However, not all checklists are comprehensive enough to really help.
If you want to build powerful email campaigns that get real results, you need a checklist that covers every element. Ignite Visibility’s complete email marketing audit checklist includes everything you need to realize your campaigns’ full potential.
Before you begin your next email marketing strategy, download our email marketing audit checklist today and give it the boost it needs.
Need help with your email marketing program? Contact Ignite Visibility to request a free audit and strategy consultation.