Beautiful interiors: designer secrets with illustrations
When starting a renovation, everyone wants to have a stylish and beautiful interior design at the exit. But only a few know how to achieve the goal, regardless of the layout and dimensions of the room. Therefore, the invested funds often do not meet expectations – after the reconstruction, there is a feeling of incompleteness. Contacting a specialized company dealing with repairs or interiors does not always turn out like a shot in the top ten. Often, some moments do not live up to expectations – you have to change and refine something, but they missed something, forgetting to discuss it in advance. Experienced designers will share how to achieve perfection.
Considering photos of beautiful interiors, I want to create something new and original at home
What determines unity and harmony in a beautiful interior?
When starting repairs in a house or apartment, it is important to get rid of all the old rubbish that will introduce disharmony. It is better to add missing elements over time than to spoil the impression with old curtains or massive shelves..
Spacious living room in light colors for a cozy stay with your family
Important! The harmony of all components of a beautiful interior design depends not only on the presence of beautiful furniture and finishing materials, but also on the stylistic and color scheme of the rooms.
Cozy setting for winter gatherings by the fireplace
There are several ways to update your interior design:
- Expensive – choose the sample you like in the photo that best suits the layout and make a new interior from scratch.
- Economical – starting from the existing one (but not obsolete), make light cosmetic repairs with the addition of new elements.
In any case, everything that is not pleasant or has ceased to please, does not impress or is simply bored should be replaced. For example, gorgeous upholstered furniture covers, new window decorations, and painting the walls in your preferred color are less expensive. And this is enough if the floor, ceiling and interior doors delight guests and hosts with their appearance..
Vintage entourage of a stylish hallway
In some cases, on the contrary, it is worth making a self-leveling floor or laying it out with seamless marble-like tiles under a multi-level ceiling with diode lighting – the living room will acquire a luxurious look. The presented photos of beautiful interiors of apartments confirm that even partial renovation and replacement of textiles can work wonders, especially if there is stylish furniture..
Excellent finishing materials as the basis for a beautiful interior
Surface finishing is the basis of any renovation, especially if no redevelopment or a complete redesign of the premises is required for the beautiful interior of the apartment.
Luxurious high-quality laminate floor
Attention! A completely economical coating, if you make repairs using technology, will look decent only on a perfectly flat surface. In order not to waste money, take care of preparing the base for facing materials. This guarantees not only for their flawless operation, but also provides a beautiful interior for any room..
Expensive wooden floor, high-quality wall decoration, perfectly flat ceiling – a good basis for any interior
The overall impression is also influenced by the degree of light reflection of the surface, the cladding looks differently:
Imitation of natural materials that imitate stone, brickwork and wood looks spectacular. Even better is a natural covering – bamboo or cork, but not every material is suitable for a beautiful apartment interior in a certain design concept.
Original interior created from ordinary wooden slats
Natural stone has an incredible power of attraction and even magic
How to bring a room to a single stylistic solution?
Each interior style has its own recognizable features. Even a person who is ignorant of these intricacies, considering the most beautiful interiors of apartments, will understand where is what design.
Laconic classics for a married couple
Discreet Japanese-style interior
|1.||Classic||Laconic form of natural wood furniture, portraits, chandeliers, complex curtains.|
|2.||Japanese minimalism||Ascetic interior, low furniture, bed on the podium, screen curtains, bonsai, hieroglyphs.|
|3.||Palace interior||Luxury in everything, modeling, curtains with draperies, elegant furniture with curved legs, expensive upholstery.|
|4.||Ecostyle||Simple shapes, preference for natural finishes.|
|5.||Russian hut||Domestic variety of country with attributes.|
|6.||High tech||Modern urbanism with metal and plastic.|
Natural materials in eco-style
Advice. When a particular style solution is preferred, it is recommended to study it in detail. Only in this case all elements will be in harmony..
Carved bedroom in a Russian hut
Maximum free space in high-tech style
Ceiling decoration with original lighting plays an important role, especially when the style is neutral and there is nothing else to impress.
How to choose a color scheme?
The palette for beautiful interiors is selected based on many factors:
- Interior style (bright colors or pastel colors are chosen to achieve a certain effect).
- Room lighting (natural and evening, the southern windows shade, the northern ones open as much as possible).
- Preferred shades (cool or warm part of the spectrum, neutral or pastel colors).
- Harmony of shades of available items.
Bright colors for spring mood
Advice. It is recommended to give preference to one color, the rest should complement this choice..
White living room with panoramic windows
Photos of the most beautiful interiors confirm:
- white – versatile, completely white or milky interiors impress with their cleanliness and luxury;
- black is extravagant, but it is better to use the play of textures and glossy surfaces;
- light beige is a calm shade; any bright accent looks great against its background;
- lilac – exquisite, especially good for the bedroom;
- sky blue – good for perception, visually pushes the walls and “opens” the sky, “washing away” the ceiling;
- light green – a pleasant shade for the eyes, looks great in the living room, hallway or kitchen;
- red is a bright, emotional tone, but its excess gradually tires and annoys;
- yellow – positive, perfectly compensates for the lack of sunlight, induces appetite and encourages intellectual activity.
Cozy atmosphere in nut tones
Mint tones for comfortable sleep
We build a design based on beautiful furniture
When deciding what to buy for repair and general transformation of personal space, they look through furniture – often it is she who determines the beautiful interiors of rooms.
Indeed, a neutral wall decoration with new materials is enough, and against their background to place a beautiful set – the effect is achieved!
White sofa in the interior of the living room
See, in the photo, what a multi-seater soft corner with white upholstery in the living room looks like – a truly beautiful design has turned out. Or a double bed with an original headboard in the bedroom – just great.
Luxurious wood bed with a soft headboard
Advice. Replacing old furniture with a new, more stylish and effective one, it is easy to correct any, even the simplest interior.
Retro rattan wicker furniture for living room
A rustic retro table can change the look of your living room beyond recognition.
It remains to harmonize the window decoration and the rest of the textiles, if something does not suit.
Bet on beautiful accents and decor
If, after careful study of all the details, you still do not like something, reconsider what you can add from accents.
Chairs with fun decor for a pleasant tea party
Original wall decoration above the sofa
- Perhaps the walls of a neutral shade look somehow nondescript and dull – make an accent wall for equipment, a mirror, a designer item or a painting by a modern artist.
- It is costly to remodel the entire ceiling, but a spectacular drawing in the corner or 2-3 overhead elements with diodes will make the design of a studio apartment or a children’s room beautiful.
- Several stylish elements will emphasize the design style, for example, a sakura twig on the front of a wardrobe or a large aquarium works wonders.
- A small glass display cabinet with lighting, where antiques, a collection of hand-made dolls or porcelain dishes flaunt, will give a design concept a new meaning.
A simple glass and metal partition that radically changed the interior of the living room
Old postcards, inserted in simple wooden frames, will beautifully decorate the walls
Everyone has their own idea of what the most beautiful apartment design looks like. Perhaps our photo gallery will be the determining factor in your choice.
Video: simple decor ideas for DIY interior decoration
Photos of beautiful interiors